Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7 - My Childhood

This is baby Holly...

Today I'm thankful for my childhood.

I was born into an AWESOME family!

I have amazing parents and grandparents, and the best sister anyone could've asked for.

I also have some awesome extended family as well.

My childhood wasn't necessarily extraordinary by any means. 

But I always knew I was loved.

I always had the supports of my family and friends.

I got hugs and kisses every day from my parents.

I never wanted for anything (outside of maybe something super outrageous, like a corvette for my 16th birthday).

I was well taken care of, and I still am to this day.

Have you ever felt so blessed that you can't believe God chose you to have the experiences that you've been given and the wonderful people in your life to share them with?

I truly am blessed...and I can't think of anything in my childhood (good or bad) that I would change. 

Growing up as I did, made me the person that I am today.

I am truly thankful for my childhood and the people who made it as wonderful as it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment