Monday, August 22, 2011

Just Drama

It's been rough around here lately.

School started back up last week and the first day with kids was the day from the Devil.  Today wasn't a whole lot better. 

Just drama.

Don't get me wrong...I LOVE my job and my freshmen.  But there are some things that are really frustrating about working at a school. 

And some of those things are issues that are only things the nurse has to deal with.

I guess I shouldn't say only...I know other people have a hand in them...but some days, being the only medical professional, and being the only person with a closet full of clothes, and being the only person doing whatever it is I'm doing in the building, makes you feel like you are the only person dealing with those specific issues.

Anywho...needless to say, it's been kind of rough the past few days.

Plus, there's other stuff going on in my life that is truly ALL DRAMA!

Things that we get caught up in without meaning to be or wanting to be.

Things that can't be avoided, no matter how much we desperately want to put them aside and pretend like they don't exist.

I'm trying really hard not to let this drama effect me in a way that it shouldn't...especially because it's not my drama to really be dealing with to begin with.  But it still does.

So say a prayer for me...

That some day soon I'll be completely drama free!

No comments:

Post a Comment