Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Posts

I may not write on my blog that often...

I used to read a blog that all it talked about was that persons day..."I went to the grocery..then we walked the dog and mowed the yard. Later we ate dinner, and it was just okay."

I truly don't think you'd be too excited to hear about my daily routine. Especially since, for the most part, it doesn't change all that much.

I'm just wanting to let you know that, I don't have alot of wisdom to share on a daily basis...

Every once in a while I have some witty thing to say.

So, just to let you know...

I probaby won't update every day...

Not all of my posts will be about CF...

I'm gonna talk about my Husband (because he's awesome), my family (including the ducks), my life, my love for baskets and scrapbooking, and anything else that strikes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment