Wednesday, February 6, 2013

There's been a lot happening in the Elliott home this past month.

I'm not quite ready to post about it all yet.

Today I want to brag!!!!!

Any time I mention my HOT husband, I always make it a point to mention how HOT he is, and that I have the best husband in the world.  

But truth is, I don't think you all realize just how wonderful he really and truly is.

There's a lot I could say about him...I could go on and on and on and on...about him.

For our one year dating anniversary I made him a book of 365 Reasons why I love him.  That was from just 1 year of dating...this October we'll have been married for 9 years, and we dated 4 years before we said I do!  

That means there are at least 4,748 reasons why I love him up to now!

Good gravy, that's almost unfathomable that someone could have that many reasons to love just one person.

But I do!


One of the reasons I love Chris is because he treats me like the Pretty Pretty Princess that I am. ;0)

Chris opens doors for me, he always has me walk in first, he admits when he's wrong, and he tells me he's proud of me and loves me.  He always treats me with respect and listens to me (even when my story lasts longer than he'd like).

Another reason why I love Chris so much is because he works hard for our family.

This may sound kind of generic to some people...but he really and truly does.

Not all men have the work ethic that Chris does.  Not all men put their family first and make it a point to show up for work on time, every day, and give 200% (even when they don't feel like it).  But he does!

He does it because he wants to provide for our family.

He wants to give us not just the things we need, but the things we want as well.

He does it, not because he's the man of the house and feels like it's his responsibility, but because he sees my needs and our families needs and he wants to be the one to provide for us.

I am SO extremely proud of my husband.

He is an honest, hardworking, responsible, HOT man, spiritual leader of our house, and amazing husband (and one day Dad).

I love you Husband!

Thanks for all you do! 

1 comment: